2013 BATA SYMPOSIUM PROGRAM
Art Therapy: Self Expression and Healing
Ohio Counseling and Social Work CEUs and NBCC CEUs are available for the following:
5 CEUs for Thursday; 6 CEUs for Friday; 5.5 CEUs for Saturday
ART THERAPY: SELF-EXPRESSION AND HEALING - Buckeye Art Therapy Association 2013 Symposium
Pre Conference Course separate registration rate:
BATA Symposium - Pre Conference Course - An Altered Book for an Altered Life- Harriet Wadeson
If you need assistance with registration, please contact us at email@example.com.
Requests to pay by check can be made by contacting Lindsay Wootten at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BATA MEMBER RATES:
Professional $160/Full Symposium
· Workshops offerings require an additional $5.00 material fee and are registered on a first come, first served basis. Space is limited, so please register early.
· Buffet lunch is included in the Saturday and full Symposium rate.
· Registration deadline is August 26, 2013. After August 26, attendees will need to register on-site. Attendees registering on-site will have a $50 surcharge added to their Symposium rate.
· *A copy of your student ID is required if you are registering as a student.
· BATA will honor our member rate to colleagues who document they are a member of another AATA chapter.
· If you have a child or adult with you who is not registered for the Symposium and will be eating lunch on Saturday, you will need to purchase an additional $25 meal ticket at the Registration Table.
Please note: Any individual on-site during the Symposium must be a paid registered Symposium attendee.